||Comment utiliser le site / How to use this site
Comment y participer / How to contribute
VFPP - 030410|
10 mars 2003 ,
Veronika H. Forraine
Analysis and utility of National Road Databank and HDM-4 system on the Hungarian PMS
My personal project :
1. A new generation of National Road Databank has been developed
recently in Hungary. I would like to investigate how could we fit this
into the existing system in the EU. What additional developments are
2. What kind of interface has to be developed between our databank
system and HDM-4 ?
3. How can we use our technical and financial resources optimal, based
on our measurements ?
4. What kind of databank system is used in France ? Which parts are
common and what are differences ?
5. What is the frequency of road condition measurements ? How do you
choose test road sections ? How do you use the results of measurements
in planning and scheduling of road maintenance ?
6. I would like to understand deeply the practical use of HDM-4. What
is the main path of development ? How do you cooperate with software and
7. How do you choose major software and hardware partners ?
„« SETRA : Mr. Benoit David
„« LCPC : Mr. Philippe Lepert
Mr. Pierre Joubert
Mr. Francoi Brillet
„« CETE : Mr. Pierre Correnne
Result at November 30 th :
I had meeting with Mr. Benoit in the SETRA.
He had taken me French documents about the databank. His opinion, I
must make contact with LCPC and CETE.
In this module we could know the base of France Road Databank, and I
could meet Mr. Pierre Correne, Mr. Lepert and Mr. Brillet.
I was participant on HDM-4 course, where I could meet with Mr. Joubert.
He invited me in the Second Module to Nantes to observe the LCPC
laboratory. We had discussed, after, when I processed my documents, and
I have any question, I can send e-mail for him.
I have more documents about the France PMS system, and I must recognise
the system. After the course instructors had taken theirs e-mail
Work to produced till the Second Module :
1. I made abstract for the 2nd Europen PMS conference. (that will be part of my personal project)
2. We prepaired my visit to Nantes LCPC.
3. I met representative of Scetauroute in Budapest.
4. I made analisys spring visual road condition data 2001-2002 in Hungarian roadnetwork.
5. Develop and integrate new softwer subsystem in Hungarian Road databank (OKA2000).
6. I ’m the assistent manager in Road Databank section of Hungarian PMS work group.
Objectives of the Second Module :
In the Second Module I would like to visit LCPC in Nantes, to know
particularly the French Precision of Test System.
I am consulting with Mr. Joubert about the first application of HDM-4.
Means, I will need for the Second Module :
I would like to travel to Nantes, and if I can, I will visit CETE in
I need for my good work Internet contact.
VFPP - 021130
VFPP - 020911