|METHODES / METHODS > ICSSEA 2012 : Call for Papers : Software and Systems Engineering and their Applications - Paris, October 23-25, 2012|
ICSSEA 2012 : Call for Papers : Software and Systems Engineering and their Applications - Paris, October 23-25, 2012|
jeudi 9 février 2012 , Sandrine Beaujon
24th International Conference on
SOFTWARE & SYSTEMS ENGINEERING and their APPLICATIONS
Telecom ParisTech, Paris, October 23-25, 2012
Web site : http://icssea.enst.fr
Sponsored by AFIS (the French Association for Systems Engineering) and INCOSE, co-organized by TELECOM ParisTech, CS Communication & Systems, and the Génie Logiciel quarterly, the 24th edition of the ICSSEA Conference (International Conference on Software & Systems Engineering and their Applications) will be held in Paris on October 23-25, 2012. By gathering actors from across the enterprise and research worlds, it aims at providing a critical survey of the status of tools, methods, and processes for elaborating software & systems.
As in previous ICSSEA Conferences, any topic in connection with software engineering & systems engineering is eligible.
• Architectures : composition, orchestration, semantically-enabled SOA, ontology-based technologies...
• Complex systems engineering
• Components & reusability
• Development methods : agile, lean, contract-oriented development…
• Distributed computing : service-oriented computing, grid services, Web services, mobile applications...
• Evolution : adaptability, maintainability, variability...
• Information systems
• Management of functional and non-functional properties : analysis & design, representation, modeling, monitoring, composition, configurability, relationship with architecture, resolution of conflicts, aspect orientation, metrics for non-functional properties, semantic issues...
• Man-system interfaces : ergonomics, interaction, cognitive engineering…
• Open source issues : architectures for seamless integration/composition, quality assurance,
• Outsourcing issues
• Process engineering with different notations : UML, DoDAF, SysML, the MDA/MDE approaches…
• Project management : conventional methods, agile approaches…
• Quality control & assurance : quality assessment, testing, V&V...
• Quantitative evaluations : architecture, availability, performance, quality, reliability, safety...
• Requirements engineering : elicitation, V&V, modeling, natural language approaches, use of ontologies,…
• Software platforms specific of application domains
• Systems engineering and Systems of systems
• Web engineering : design, composition, control flow, user interface migration, discovery and selection of services, ontology engineering...
Original, unpublished papers are solicited. They may concern industrial implementations or experiments, describe significant results from ongoing projects, research results applicable to industrial applications, or deal with socioeconomic issues associated with software & systems engineering. Offerors may also propose tool demonstrations and posters presentations. All submissions should clearly describe the nature of the work to be presented, explain its contribution, highlight its novel features, and state precisely its current status.
All types of systems are eligible : adaptive, autonomous, context-aware, distributed, embedded, grid computing, mobile, real-time, service-oriented, ubiquitous, Web-based, etc. All end-user domains and economic areas are eligible : information systems, process management, automotive, avionics, banking, defense, energy, health care, insurance, space, telecommunications, transportation, etc.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Submission and selection of proposed interventions will be conducted as follows :
1- Submit, before June 8, 2012,
for industrial implementations and experiments, a text of at least 1000 words (about 5,000 characters, figures excluded), in English, including the title of the paper, an abstract of about 200 words, and the address, phone and fax numbers as well as the email address of the authors. If already available, a complete text (about 20,000 characters) would be welcome.
For applied research results, a text not exceeding the equivalent of 20,000 characters in length (with figures included), in English, including the title of the paper, a 200-500 word summary, and the address, phone and fax numbers as well as the email address of the authors.
For tools demonstrations and posters presentations, a text not exceeding 2 pages
2- Full papers or extended abstracts will be reviewed by at least three independent reviewers and selected by the International Program Committee.
3- Authors of accepted papers or extended papers will be notified by July 1rst, 2012 and will receive the recommendations made by the International Program Committee.
4- Authors of accepted abstracts or full papers should provide, before August 1st, 2012, a text not exceeding the equivalent of 20,000 characters in length (with figures included), in the form of a file, in Word format, attached to an electronic message. Final texts will be submitted, for final checking, to the International Program Committee before publication in the Conference Proceedings, which will be available during the event.
5- At least one author is required to register and attend the conference to present the paper
Submission address : genie-logiciel[at]orange.fr
GENERAL CHAIRS Agusti Canals (CS) Elie Najm (Telecom ParisTech) Jean-Claude Rault (Génie Logiciel)
STEERING COMMITTEE Maarten Boasson – Consultant (NL) Joseph K. DeRosa – Consultant (USA) Vassilka Kirova – Alcatel-Lucent (USA) Claude Y. Laporte – École de Technologie Supérieure (CDN) Gérard Memmi – Telecom ParisTech (F) Axel Rennoch – Fraunhofer FOKUS (D)
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
See Web site : http://icssea.enst.fr
Home | Contact | Site | Plan | Admin